3.1 What are the purposes for which the Company may collect, hold, use and disclose person information?
Generally, the Company only uses personal information for the primary purpose for which we have collected it, or for another closely related secondary purpose. Our potential uses of personal information which the Company collects (and for which you consent to us using your personal information for) may include:
- to process and fulfill your orders for tickets (or other items) from us;
- to contact you if there is an event cancellation or change in event details, or for the replacement of lost ticket;
- to get a better understanding of you, your needs, your behaviors and how you interact with us in order to identify ways in which we can provide you with a better service, or enhance your experience of our website and mobile site or other service;
- managing your dealings with you;
- so that we can promote our products and services to you and the products and services of third parties with whom we deal with;
- to allow our related companies to promote their products and services to you and those of their partner;
- so that venue operators and promoters of events for which you purchase tickets can use it for operational purpose;
- detecting and preventing fraud and unauthorized ticket on-selling or re-selling;
- for business research and development of new products and service;
- to facilitate the competitions, special offers and promotions that we or our partners may run;
- displaying content and advertising (including in relation to tickets and events) that is customized to your interests, preferences and experiences, including through online targeted marketing, data and audience matching and market segmentation activities;
- verifying your identity;
- so that we can respond to enquiries and complaint handling;
- for the purpose of data analytics and predicting trends;
- marketing services in connection with the products and services we provide; and
- to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations and enforce our legal rights.
Sometimes the Company will produce aggregated data. The Company may also receive aggregated data from its third party suppliers and contractors or business customers. This aggregated data does not identify individuals. The Company uses, and may combine, the aggregated data it produces and receives for research purposes and in connection with products and services we provide to our business clients.
From time to time, there may be other purposes for which we collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information. We will tell you about these at the point of collection.
3.2 Direct marketing and research
As set out above, the Company may use personal information about you for marketing and research purposes (“Direct Marketing Communications”). If at any time you do not wish to receive any further Direct Marketing Communications from us, you may ask us not to send you any further information about products and services and not to disclose your information to other organisations for that purpose. You may do this at any time by using the “unsubscribe” facility included in the email, managing your subscriptions via your member account or by contacting us via the details set out in Complaints Section.