4.1 The types of organisations to which we may disclose your personal information
The Company may disclose your personal information to organisations outside of the Company. Such organisations and/or parties may include:
- venues at which events are held;
- venue and event promoters or organisers;
- industry partners;
- offshore service providers, if any;
- related entities and subsidiaries of the Company;
- third parties, such as financial institutions (banks) and our payment gateway provider; and
- our contractors and agents, including but not limited to our IT service providers, or other companies who assist us in providing our products and services to you.
Otherwise, the Company will only disclose your personal information where we are required to do so by law.
4.2 Cross border disclosure
Any personal information provided to the Company may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside Australia, including but not limited to the United States of America. Personal information may also be processed by staff or by other third parties operating outside Australia who work for us or for one of our suppliers, agents, partners or related companies.
If you do not agree to the transfer of your personal information outside Australia, please contact us via the details set out in Section 7 below.