2.1 What kind of personal information does the Company collect and hold?
The kinds of personal information that we collect will vary depending on the type of interaction with you and the purpose for collection but may include:
- your name, address and other contact details (including your telephone number);
- your email address;
- your date of birth;
- transaction details relating to any purchase(s) that you have made with us or that have been made on your behalf;
- credit card details, if you make a purchase with us;
- your username and password to access your online account;
- any preferences that you select; and
- any other personal information which may be required in order to facilitate your dealings with us.
2.2 How does the Company collect personal information?
Generally, we collect personal information when you:
- make a purchase of tickets through the Website;
- as a member via the Website;
- participate in a Company survey, competition, promotion or other marketing campaign;
- indicate that you wish to receive news, offers or other marketing material from the Company;
- sign up to a waitlist or an event;
- make an enquiry or a complaint; or
- have other dealings with us.
‘Cookies’ are small packages of data generated by a website that are transferred and saved to an individual’s hard drive. Its purpose is to remember information about you, similar to a preference file created by a software application.
If you use our Site, we may utilise cookies to enable us to monitor traffic patterns and to serve you more efficiently. A cookie does not identify you personally but may identify your internet service provider or computer.
You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie and this will provide you with an opportunity to either accept or reject it in each instance.