Flash Seats eliminates paper tickets! With Flash Seats, your credit card is what gets you into the venue!
What are Flash Seats?
Flash Seats is an ID-based digital ticketing system that allows you to enter an event with any form of convenient digital ID, such as a credit card or a Mobile ID through the Flash Seats mobile app. This concept, similar to the e-ticket in the airline industry, allows you to manage your tickets via the Internet.
How do I set up a Flash Seats account?
Simply go to the Flash Seats web page at www.flashseats.com and click Register at the top of the page. You will be asked to enter some basic account information, followed by your credit card. YOU WILL NOT BE CHARGED. Your credit card information is simply a unique identifier.
- Go to www.flashseats.com home page
- Click REGISTER at the top of the page
- Complete the form, you will be asked to enter a US address and phone number. As it only allows you to select an address from the USA or Canada we recommend you advise your hotel details. This information is only used for the set up of the account and unfortunately the system is set up for US and Canadians only. This will not impact you entering the venue.
- Verify you email address
- Open the Verification email
- Click the link included in the mail, and then login with your email address and password
- Add your Credit Card details, your listed card will be swiped at the venue and will act as your ticket to get you into the event. Click ACCOUNT / IDENTIFICATION to add your card details, you can use multiple card numbers if you wish
- You are now set up, your tickets once issued will be listed in TRANSFER / TICKETS section
Add Identification to your Account.
To enter events you need to add identification which will be swiped as you enter the venue. To add identification go to Account / Identification add your credit card details. Your card will be scanned at the venue to gain entry.
Your credit card will NOT be charged
Flashseat FAQS - https://www.flashseats.com/Default.aspx?pid=519&ss=0
You can also register using the Flash Seats mobile app from your app store. The Flash Seats mobile app is compatible with iOS 6.1 or later for iPhone and iPod Touch and with Android 2.3.3 or later for the Android devices.
What type of card can I use?
You can enter events you have tickets to with any valid credit/debit card or a driver's license from the states listed on the registration profile. Alternatively, you can enter events with a Mobile ID through the Flash Seats mobile app.
How can I be sure my credit card will not be charged?
Your credit card WILL NOT BE CHARGED unless you are purchasing tickets on Flash Seats. It is only used to identify you as the owner of tickets when you enter events.
How do I add a card to my account?
You can add a driver's license, state ID card, or a credit/debit card to your account in order to enter events. To add cards, log into the site, click Account, and then click Identification.
How many cards can I add to my account?
You may add as many cards as you like to your account, as long as they are valid.
Where can I find information on how Flash Seats works?
For an overview of the system, download the Getting Started Guide. https://www.flashseats.com/Default.aspx?pid=519&ss=0