The name on the ticket is the name of the original purchaser. This is a normal industry practice that would also occur if, for example, you purchased tickets as a gift for someone else. Rest assured; all tickets are guaranteed to be completely transferable, and the name of the attendee does not need to match the name printed or on the ticket. Once you arrive at the venue, the staff will scan the bar code on your ticket and allow you to enter.
Articles in this section
- Can I change the format of my tickets?
- My tickets were lost/destroyed/stolen. Can I have them resent to me?
- Can I ask to receive my tickets earlier as i'll be travelling prior to the event?
- I received an order summary email after placing my order. Do I need to bring this to my event?
- The tickets I received are different from what I ordered. What happened?
- The name on my ticket is not mine. Will I have issues at my event?
- Will my seats be together?
- When will I receive my tickets?