As mentioned in our Sales Terms, US Sports Tickets is not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged tickets. In some cases we may be able to have lost or stolen tickets reprinted and reissued with new barcodes and/or resent via email. However, in most cases, sellers possess only one copy of the tickets they sell, so tickets cannot be replaced if lost or stolen. For this reason, we always recommend that you safeguard your tickets the same way you would safeguard your passport. Tickets are the sole responsibility of the ticket purchaser, and we are not liable for tickets that cannot be reissued or reprinted.
Articles in this section
- Can I change the format of my tickets?
- My tickets were lost/destroyed/stolen. Can I have them resent to me?
- Can I ask to receive my tickets earlier as i'll be travelling prior to the event?
- I received an order summary email after placing my order. Do I need to bring this to my event?
- The tickets I received are different from what I ordered. What happened?
- The name on my ticket is not mine. Will I have issues at my event?
- Will my seats be together?
- When will I receive my tickets?