US Sports Tickets does not own or generate tickets, rather, we act as an intermediary between ticket sellers and buyers. This means that all ticket prices are set independently by the ticket resellers. Sellers price their tickets based on the tickets’ current “market value,” which is determined by a range of factors such as supply and demand for the specific event and/or seat locations. For this reason, the listed ticket prices are subject to change at any time, and may be higher or lower than the price displayed on the tickets themselves, which is known as the “face value.”
Articles in this section
- I found cheaper or different seats for the same event, Can I exchange them or get a discount on my original order?
- Why is the price on my tickets different from the price I paid?
- Are there additional fees? How are fees determined?
- Is the price displayed for a listing the cost of a single ticket or the entire group of tickets?
- I can see 2 prices for the same section and row, are the higher-priced tickets better?
- If I wait to buy, will ticket prices change?
- How are ticket prices determined?