Our site operates on a live marketplace where ticket availability is constantly changing, and ticket prices are frequently updated by sellers. If you wait to buy a specific set of tickets that you want, the seller may increase or decrease the price before you are ready to buy – or another customer may buy those tickets first. We cannot hold tickets for customers to purchase later, so we recommend buying tickets as soon as you find ones that you want.
Articles in this section
- I found cheaper or different seats for the same event, Can I exchange them or get a discount on my original order?
- Why is the price on my tickets different from the price I paid?
- Are there additional fees? How are fees determined?
- Is the price displayed for a listing the cost of a single ticket or the entire group of tickets?
- I can see 2 prices for the same section and row, are the higher-priced tickets better?
- If I wait to buy, will ticket prices change?
- How are ticket prices determined?